I suggest you ...

Auto Skip Intro pauses video

Auto Skip Intro (series with skip button) works but pauses video, needs click to play after skipping

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Starcrush shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dany Moi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. It happens everytime with any movie or series, quite annoying. I try to disable other extentions, but nothing changes.

• Ewan Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This still isn't working. I've disabled and removed every other extension but it's still pausing after skipping video. Even when you tell it not to skip video it still goes and skips/pauses the intro

The only way to get around this is to disable your add on till this is fixed.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also experiencing this, Midwest North America. I dont know if it is a problem with another extension.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this problem on both my devices since the last Netflix update. All other extensions disabled.

For me it only works if the user interface is visable.

I reproduce by simply go back long enough before the intro so the UI has time to dissappear and try moving or not moving mouse.

Version: 6.0011.853.011
    Esn: NFCDCH-02-ED9RL03M0886HPY3UCA8TXEPMT1X3M
    PBCID: 6.jAjR_fMHTJ6MeRJu7SLjFqBKuSTRiQESdjPVVvB6IzM
    UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was having the same issue. Im on a macbook air running everything at its latest update. I had to disable "better browse for netflix". Issue fixed.

• Starcrush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I disabled all extensions and intro skipping works fine now. I have re-enabled all extensions seperately and I thought it could be a problem with Flix Assist 2.0.1. But also after all extensions are enabled, it works fine now. I can't reproduce it again after all extensions were re-enabled. Maybe it depends on the order, first enable super netflix and than flix assist. Would be also great if I just need super netflix - if it could disable the question if i'm still there while watching in the browser or through Chromecast. Maybe you could add this feature too. Would be great. Anyways thanks for your work and support!

• Starcrush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, yes all the time and all titles. Is it not at your system? Could you reproduce the problem? Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base