General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Here we go again! I was working on the new version 3.0.0 and I’m sure everything was fine and suddenly 20 minutes ago a new error show when you change the bitrate

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘join’ of undefined cadmium-playercore-5.0008.193.011.js:13852

== NEW EDIT ===
      Confirmed the error in all browsers (chrome, firefox, edge) but no errors on Netflix windows 10 app changing bitrate works fine there

Also, I found a way to avoid the error, when you choose the highest bitrate possible it will work fine and you don’t see any errors, It only happens when you choose smaller bitrate value

So confirmed it seems like a bug and must be fixed by Netflix developers.

I contacted Netflix support again and we just need to make some noise and get attention to force them fix this fast

GO TO

https://help.netflix.com

SEND THIS MESSAGE BELOW TO NETFLIX SUPPORT CHAT
      ———————————————————————————————-…

• Anything except auto bitrate is broken

If I try to set a manual bitrate in the extension settings, I had been using 3000 previously, shows that have max bitrates that exceed that 3000 mark won't buffer correctly.

For example, season 10 of Trailer Park Boys maxes out at a bitrate of 6810. Which I don't want to run as it's a waste of data. With my 3000 setting in the extension options it was running at the second highest option of 4420, which is fine. But the episodes only load about 30 seconds worth of the episode, when that runs out it just sits there and…

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hello,

Yeah, we are aware of this problem. Confirmed the error in all browsers (chrome, firefox, edge) but no error on Netflix windows 10 app changing bitrate works fine there

the error message “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘join’ of undefined cadmium-playercore-5.0008.193.011.js:13852”

I contacted Netflix support again and we just need to make some noise and get attention to force them fix this fast

GO TO

https://help.netflix.com

SEND THIS MESSAGE BELOW TO NETFLIX SUPPORT CHAT
        ———————————————————————————————-
        ———————————— THE MESSAGE ———————————-
        I can’t change video bitrate manually like I used to do before in chrome or firefox or edge browsers.

When I click CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S to get the change bitrate panel I can’t click the button “override” and I get this error in the browser console>>> Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘join’ of undefined cadmium-playercore-5.0008.193.011.js:13852

Please fix this ASAP.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base