I use a Chrome OS Pixelbook, and while the playback speed slider can be adjusted/dragged with the touchscreen, it doesn't actually change the speed of the video. Only a mouse click will both adjust the slider and change the speed of the video.4 votes
I don’t own any device with touch screen but I think I know what is the problem and I will do my best to fix it next release.
Thank you for reporting this
new release of Netflix 1/26/2018, your APP (it is great) doesn't work now1 vote
Hi, I don’t see any changes on my end, and everything works. can you please give me more info:
1. what chrome version you are using?
2. what operating system you are using?
3. please start any movies or tv show and on the player click CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+D all together and it will open for you the player info, please take a screenshot.
4. do you see any changes in the UI design?
5. try to toggle to off to stop test new stuff from Netflix >> netflix.com/DoNotTest and tell me if it worked for you after
- Don't see your idea?